“Moxie” “Since 1884” “…An acquired taste” “The Fourth Book of Moxie 2003 – A Collectors Edition – Volume 1”. Written by Joseph A. Veilleux. Book size 8 1/2 x 11, 236 pages, 1,129 graphics. (Vail-1). Book is in B&W.
ISBN # 1-0107-3649-0
For those familar with Moxie soda you will enjoy this trip into the past when soda was a much better product than it is now. For history buffs, especially New England history, those both familiar and unfamiliar with Moxie the story will bring back a lot of memories.
Moxie has enjoyed a very loyal following for over 120 years.
Books on Moxie are destined for becoming highly valuable. This one is already out of print and is part of a limited print run of only 500 copies.
We have all that remains of the original 500 copies.
- A Brief History
- Moxie Bottlers And Online Services
- Moxie Vehicles
- The Moxie Bottle House
- Books And Articles On Moxie
- New England Moxie Congress (NEMC)
- NEMC Nerve Food Newsletter
- Festivals, Shows And Events
- Where To Find Moxie
- Names With Moxie
- Letters, Email and the Internet
- Moxie Collectibles Available Today
- Moxie Frauds
- Moxie Collectibles by categories with pricing as of February 2003 – Includes a pricing guide and 77 pages of collectibles since 1884.